Marthescorner

D e helt sykt kor mye lykke d finnes i en vanlig grå hverdag

tisdag 15 februari 2011

THANK YOU ALL!!!

After reading all the beautiful comments you have posted here at my blog, I feel so lucky!
Thank you all for joining my candy, and for all your heartwarming words:)

I will now tell you who won my charms............
........................................................................
........................................................................



............................................LOTTE

Congrats Lotte:)

Give me your adress, and I will send you the candy....
I will also include some surprises, that is not in the pictures..
A little thing thing with some bling bling:)

I will from now on try to write everything in English so my international readers and followers don't have to use google transalater to understand what I am writing.

Good night to all of you, with a BIG thank you from the bottom of my heart.

3 kommentarer:

  1. congrats lotte! you lucky little thing. i wanted them,lol!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, I definitely feel like a lucky little thing today! :D Thank you Marthe! I'm really looking forward to this!

    SvaraRadera